Whether studying directly with Bloom School of Jazz Founder David Bloom, or with one of our exceptional faculty members, many students report that, in just a few months of study, their skills increase exponentially. Students have traveled not only from across the Chicagoland area for this opportunity; but even internationally.
If students do what is asked of them, when they are asked to do it, and for the duration of time instructed-- results are guaranteed.
- Life-changing results are usual.
- Customized programs to fit your musical interests.
- Learn how to assess and improve your playing, using the values of master jazz musicians
- Fine-tuning your musical message and discovering your individual voice
- Learn to assemble what you already know to develop a strong individual musical story
- Double your dynamic range and your articulation for masterful, beautiful storytelling
- Discover the three speeds: speed of awareness, speed of execution and speed of creativity
- Greatly expand your ear and chord recognition and harmonic, melodic and rhythmic vocabulary
- Develop arranging and composition skills for those interested; make an album of original tunes
- Increase musical confidence through successful music making
- Learn how to add more 'gears' to your improvised solos, expanding your artistic range of expression.